Welcome to the most essential Hebrew courses you can take!
The verb system is the heart of the Hebrew language, and the present tense is the heart of the verb system.
Watch the first three lessons for free!
Since present tense is that important, it’s taught first in many of the ulpans (Hebrew language schools)
This is why this course is one of the most significant courses I teach.
I’ve also included introductions to the verb system.
Using methods, tricks, and tips that are usually saved for private ulpan students,
I’ll teach you everything there is to know about the present tense.
Let’s build your knowledge and confidence!
For those who are joining us via cellphones: you can navigate between the lessons using the Prev Next buttons at the bottom of the screen
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 84 minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Hebrew
- Students 58
- Assessments Yes
Present Tense Introduction
The verb system is the most important tense. why? find out here.
The Present Tense Sound Patterns
Learning the present tense forms is learning the 5 most used sound patterns for verbs in the present tense. Here they are...
The Present Tense Verbs in action - Texts & more vocabulary
It's time to see the present tense verbs we've learned - In action!
The Sound Patterns Exceptions
Every sound pattern includes a few verbs that are a bit different. Here they are...
- Present tense – Exceptions – Introduction
- Download the new PDF right here
- Present tense – Exceptions – First sound pattern
- Present tense – Exceptions – Second sound pattern
- Present tense – Exceptions – Third sound pattern
- Present tense – Exceptions – Fourth sound pattern
- Present tense – Exceptions – Fifth sound pattern
- Present tense – Exceptions – Test yourself
- Interactive game – Exceptions
Flashcards of all the Verbs